Meet Our Specialists
Our highly trained surgeons are committed to offering the latest in surgical innovations while delivering the most optimal patient outcomes. Meet the surgeons who have dedicated themselves to providing outstanding care to patients and families in the southeast valley.
Matthew D. Moore, D.O., FACOG
- Robotic Surgery
- Single-Site Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Hysteroscopy and Endometrial Ablations
- Arizona State University
- Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Phoenix OB/GYN Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Cum Laude graduate – Arizona State University
- Honors in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine – AZCOM
- Administrative Chief Resident – BGSMC, Department of OBGYN
- Class Representative – BGSMC, Department of OBGYN
- Past Vice-President Phoenix OB/GYN Society
- Past President Phoenix OB/GYN Society
Clinical Assistant Professor – Midwestern University, AZCOM
- Clinical Committee – Arizona OBGYN Affiliates
- Medical Staff Quality Committee – Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Medical Director – Ocotillo Surgery Center
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Working in the community – particularly with youth athletics, physical fitness, team sports, traveling and spending time with his family
Married with four children.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Andrew C. Villa, Jr., M.D., FACOG, FACS, FICS
- Robotic Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic and pelvic surgery
- Pelvic surgery
University of South Florida College of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Administrative Chief Resident
University of Miami (B.S.)
University of Phoenix (MBA)
Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- American Fertility Society
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Maricopa County Medical Association
HOBBIES & INTERESTS:
Founder and president of Positive Impact, a 501-(C)(3) non-profit, charitable corporation whose mission is to help needy people in the community.
Head Coach for Chandler High School Junior Varsity Lacrosse
At the New Horizon’s branch of AOA, excellence is not a policy decision, it’s a mind-set, an attitude and a way of thinking and behaving. We’ve created a climate where quality isn’t just something we do, but a feature of who we are as an organization.
“Life is short, give it your best and live it to the max.”
Albert Amini, M.D.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Oncology
- Complex Hernia Repairs
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- Da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Albert Amini is the founder and President of Arizona Premier Surgery as well as a board-certified General Surgeon with fellowship training in minimally invasive surgery for the liver, pancreas, and bile ducts.
After earning his medical degree from Northwestern and completing his surgical internship and residency, Dr. Amini spent an additional year learning about hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, along with how to use modern technology to perform effective, minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Amini is board certified by the American College of Surgeons and he is also a member of the Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (AHPBA).
In addition to a full schedule of patients at Arizona Premier Surgery, Dr. Amini travels abroad to perform surgeries on underserved patients in the Dominican Republic, which has improved his fluency in Spanish.
Specialties and Skills
Dr. Amini has a special interest in gastrointestinal (GI) oncology and complex hernia repairs. At Arizona Premier Surgery, some of the surgeries he performs are hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, as well as gastrointestinal oncology colorectal surgery.
Dr. Amini has expertise in the da Vinci® robotic surgical system and advanced laparoscopic surgery. Using laparoscopic and robotic techniques, Dr. Amini is able to perform minimally invasive surgery that needs less recovery time than traditional open surgery. In most cases, the pain and discomfort after surgery is much less for patients after laparascopic/robotic surgery.
Although he has already spent many years studying and practicing surgery, Dr. Amini continues to look for techniques and technology that can improve treatment for his patients at Arizona Premier Surgery.
Education and Training
Dr. Amini earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago and his medical doctorate from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He then completed his General Surgery Residency at the University of Arizona in Tucson. During residency, he received the Surgical Intern of the Year Award, the Humanitarian Award, and the Outstanding Chief Resident award. He was also inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Medical Society and served as Administrative Chief Resident his final year.
Dr. Amini went on to complete a hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin, which specializes in surgical management and ultrasound of the pancreas, liver, and bile ducts.
Awards and Honors
- Healthgrades Honor Roll
- Humanitarian of the Year from the University of Arizona
- Outstanding Chief Resident Award from the University of Arizona
- Surgery Intern of the Year from the University of Arizona
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (AOA)
- American Board of General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (AHPBA)
- International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association (IHPBA)
Anthony J. Dyer, M.D.
- Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- General Urology with an Emphasis on Voiding Dysfunction
- Female Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Male Stricture Disease
Primary Specialty Urology
Anthony J. Dyer MD is a member of the American Urologic Association and Board Certified by the American Board of Urology. He specializes in Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery for both benign and malignant urologic conditions.
He focus is general urology with an emphasis on voiding dysfunction, female incontinence, vaginal prolapse, and male stricture disease. He enjoys providing passionate high quality care to his patients.
Patients can see Anthony J Dyer MD at Urologic Health Associates a division of Ironwood Physicians in Chandler.
Denise Garcia, M.D.
- Management of Abnormalities of the Eyelids
- Management of Abnormalities of the Lacrimal (tear) System
- Management of Abnormalities of the orbit (the bony cavity surrounding the eye)
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation of the Face
Dr. Denise Garcia was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. She received her Bachelor of Science in engineering degree from Arizona State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude. She then attended medical school at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, graduating with highest honors.
After completing an internship at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, Michigan, Dr. Garcia completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Kellogg Eye Center at the University of Michigan, where she served as Chief Resident her senior year. After practicing general ophthalmology for four years with an emphasis on eye plastic surgery, she did an ASOPRS-approved two-year fellowship in oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Washington in Seattle.
Dr. Garcia is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Her area of expertise encompasses the management of abnormalities of the eyelids, lacrimal (tear) system, orbit (the bony cavity surrounding the eye), and cosmetic rejuvenation of the face. She also performs Botox injections and has experience with a variety of dermal fillers.
Dr. Garcia and her husband live in Gilbert, Arizona with their three children.
Philip Pepple, M.D.
- Benign and Malignant Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Dialysis Access
Pancreas and Hepatobiliary Surgeon
Dr. Pepple joined Arizona Premier Surgery in 2017. He is Board Certified in general surgery by the American Board of Surgery. Transitioning from a large academic center, he brings with him years of experience in the management of some of the most complex surgical patients.
Patient care is deeply personal to him, and as such, he possesses an unyielding dedication to those who entrust him with their care. He will work with each patient to provide a wide range of surgical treatment options, and when appropriate, non-surgical options.
Dr. Pepple firmly believes that a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care provides optimal results. His clinical interests include benign and malignant hepatobiliary surgery, minimally invasive/robotic surgery, and dialysis access. In addition, he performs a broad range of general surgery.